MisterSplashbottomMisterSplashbottom

Main News Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Icarus Icarus

It's cool but it's an art game piece of shit.

My Friend Pedro My Friend Pedro

Really fun gun but I wish it ran a bit faster. The jumps feel laggy and so does my hand. The knife is OP as fuck. The music was really good but got repetitive as shit and I just muted it at many points in the game. I would also like to be able to jump onto the stairs, not have to go to the end of the them then begin climbing. The enemys' player detection system could also be a bit better. Sometimes they know I'm near them even when I'm standing on a roof above them. It's fine if they can hear me through a door.

Chaos Faction 2 Chaos Faction 2

Best flash fighting game. Definitely in my top favorite flash games.

World the Children Made World the Children Made

I can't hold up or down for too long or else my browser scrolls. What the fuck how do I fix this?

Land of Enki Land of Enki

I'm liking it but it would be much better if the climb and jump controls are swapped.

TheEnkian responds:

The problem there is that if Up was to jump, then it would means Space would be used to climb up. It wouldn't quite feel natural. It's a good idea in theory, but I'm not sure how it would work in motion.

Very glad to hear that you enjoyed it and thanks for taking the time to comment :D

Pursuit of hat 2 Pursuit of hat 2

Great game. I don't think a lot of people understand the spitty/sucky things though. They don't fire if you're too close to them.

Knock it Moose Knock it Moose

I think the medals belong somewhere else. Also, this gopher thing just ends the game if it is stuck at the spawn.

Click 'em Up! II Click 'em Up! II

This shit is impossible on a track pad fuck

cobcris responds:

sad but true. get a mouse !

Hobo Bob Hobo Bob

Holy shit that is a low framerate.

Fate Machine 1.0 Fate Machine 1.0

Apparently I'm Baron Black Jesus and I will fight many Macho men.