MisterSplashbottomMisterSplashbottom

Main News Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Visual Eyes Visual Eyes

I thought it was a pretty great song. It sounds pretty professional. I'd add some ambient samples to the end. Any type of noise without a lot of stereo width and delay. Maybe some filered white noise.

Cryo Cryo

I thought it was a really well made chill song. I'd probably add more ambience if I were working on it. I like it add wind to my tracks a lot and it's pretty easy to make. Filter some white noise.

Esoterik responds:

Thanks man! Yea your right a bit more space to the mix would serve it well, might add that.

Laying Down, Looking Up Laying Down, Looking Up

I like it. I like it a lot.

Bloody kisses on the wall Bloody kisses on the wall

I enjoyed it. I just don't enjoy that ringing sound and sometimes it gotta little too intense on the ears when the guitar and kick clashed.

When Bad tHingS come to an end When Bad tHingS come to an end

What does your voice sound like? I heard a whore to fill the space.

Twilight-Perception responds:

:D ... Whores ftw :3

F*ck monday [WIP] F*ck monday [WIP]

Full version and this may be 5 stars. When do you suppose the full one will be out?

Norato responds:

well. it was supposed to come out today. But I´ve got a lot of stuffs to do. Anyway, it will come out very soon.

Pixies WIP Pixies WIP

Good, but it's a little repetitive. A new element to it should come in around 1:10 or 1:38. Over all, the song was not bad. Good job.

Norato responds:

well, I dont think I would even complete this one, it was more like experiment then real project. Anyway thanks for review

Master Test 2012-02-20 Master Test 2012-02-20

Das nice. Dats real nice. I like that. I like it a lawt.

Infowars Infowars

I like the noises.

Can't Tell Me Nothing RMX Can't Tell Me Nothing RMX

This song is great. I love the style. I just feel like something is missing.

BassCrazi responds:

Thanks
I know, I can feel it too, lol
Just dont know what it is.