MisterSplashbottomMisterSplashbottom

Main News Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Edge Edge

Look at this faggot below me.

XBOne Commercial [Parody] XBOne Commercial [Parody]

I love you.

LeTravino responds:

I love you too <3

Made this for you Made this for you

It was good, but...

You sorta stole the sound from Julian Smith. The animation was nice, though.

Icarus Icarus

It's cool but it's an art game piece of shit.

My Friend Pedro My Friend Pedro

Really fun gun but I wish it ran a bit faster. The jumps feel laggy and so does my hand. The knife is OP as fuck. The music was really good but got repetitive as shit and I just muted it at many points in the game. I would also like to be able to jump onto the stairs, not have to go to the end of the them then begin climbing. The enemys' player detection system could also be a bit better. Sometimes they know I'm near them even when I'm standing on a roof above them. It's fine if they can hear me through a door.

Chaos Faction 2 Chaos Faction 2

Best flash fighting game. Definitely in my top favorite flash games.

Visual Eyes Visual Eyes

I thought it was a pretty great song. It sounds pretty professional. I'd add some ambient samples to the end. Any type of noise without a lot of stereo width and delay. Maybe some filered white noise.

Cryo Cryo

I thought it was a really well made chill song. I'd probably add more ambience if I were working on it. I like it add wind to my tracks a lot and it's pretty easy to make. Filter some white noise.

Esoterik responds:

Thanks man! Yea your right a bit more space to the mix would serve it well, might add that.

Laying Down, Looking Up Laying Down, Looking Up

I like it. I like it a lot.